Prostate Cancer Symptoms
Learn the Symptoms of Prostate Cancer
The early stages of Prostate Cancer, usually have no signs or symptoms. So if you have symptoms, a possible sign of more advanced cancer, it is important that you be tested. Be aware that these symptoms can also be a signs of non-cancerous conditions such as BPH, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, or another condition known as Prostatitis.
What are the Symptoms of Prostate Cancer?
Many men with prostate cancer have no symptoms related to their cancer. For those that do have symptoms, they could include any of the following:
- Urinary problems – weak urine stream, difficulty initiating urination, stopping and starting during urination; urinating frequently, especially at night, pain or burning with urination. These symptoms are also often associated with noncancerous enlargement of the prostate, called benign prostatic hypertrophy or BPH.
- Blood – in the urine and semen.
- Pain – in the hips, pelvis, spine or upper legs.
- Pain or discomfort – during ejaculation.
- Difficulty – getting an erection.
Prostate Cancer Free
Thirty Six Prostate Cancer Experts have analyzed the treatment outcomes of over 100,000 patients across the globe, following these patients for up to 15 years. The success of a treatment is determined by monitoring PSA for years after treatment. This data is presented to you, so you can see which treatments leave patients prostate cancer free. Watch this video to learn more.
UNDERSTAND PROSTATE CANCER.
What is Prostate Cancer?
Do you have questions about Prostate Cancer? Do you know the Symptoms? The Causes? Has someone you know expressed concern that they might have Prostate Cancer?
Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer?
Recently diagnosed patients and families should do all they can to learn about the tests and treatment options in the fight against prostate cancer.
Treating Prostate Cancer.
Most patients have options when it comes to the treatment of prostate cancer. Learn about your prostate cancer treatment options.
Explore Common Prostate Cancer Terms
To Learn More, Click on Any of the Terms Below
Help other men make better treatment decisions.
A $25 donation today helps us continue the groundbreaking working of the Prostate Cancer Treatment Study Group.